I took the kids and my neighbors kids to freestone park on Friday and they had a blast. They were even getting the ducks to eat out of there hands but I didn't have my camera ready to catch that moment maybe next time. I did however take lots of pictures of the kids on the rocks. Brought back lots of memories of me playing on the rocks when I was a kid when there weren't signs saying not to play on them. There were also some tree's at the park that the climbed in like little monkey's. We even went to a secret hiding spot or so my neighbors thaought it was a secret I used to play in that hiding spot when I was little it was fun to do thing and show the kids things I did when I was younger. My cousin also came with us with her daughter all in all it was a nice day at the park. He really wanted a picture with a duck in the background The monkey's, the two girls are my neighbors kids Carly and Riley love them. Just some pictures I took of the ducks I really liked.
Glad that you had fun at the park! That's why you need to start making books for your kids so that you can remember all the fun times and make sure they know about them!
Well Craig and I have been married for eight years and have two beautiful kids, Carly(7) and Riley(5). And since we have a girl and a boy we are not having anymore kids. We our happy with the size of our family. Carly and Riley love school. We now live in Mesa Az while Craig goes to school to become an Engineer. We love it here and are so happy to be out of the Gila Valley. We like City life. I still do massage therapy. Life is good.
1 comment:
Glad that you had fun at the park! That's why you need to start making books for your kids so that you can remember all the fun times and make sure they know about them!
Post a Comment