Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FUN! Fun! Fun!

We had a great Christmas this year. Emma called and woke me up at six-thirty in the morning, which I was not happy about at all. We like to sleep in at our house. Then I heard someone pounding on my door when I went to answer it I heard Rachel talking. The kids were way excited that they came to see us what a great surprise. But not so great that she had to wake me up a SIX-THIRTY in the morning. We had lot of fun. The kids loved all there presents and they even got to open some in front of there Grandma Peggy in Utah over the web camera which they loved. Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!

I love the look on Carly's Face. The kids with all their presents.

They opened their presents so fast. My mom made this quilt for Riley, He loves Cars.

The kids in there Christmas Eve Tradition PJ's, Me and Rachel, she sat in my lap the whole time.
Well that was our Christmas. Hope everyone has a Happy and safe New Years!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great Christmas. I know that I had fun up there with you guys. Chatting and catching up. What fun for Rachel to be there and for Peggy to be able to be a part of the Christmas morning events.

Summers Family said...

Oh, quit whining! 6:30 isn't THAT early! It was lots of fun!

Michael + Rena said...

I have to agree with Emma,6:30 isn't THAT early! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Reeds said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! I am sorry you had to wake up early. We (or should I say I) don't ever want to get up early. But I bet that was a fun surprise!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones