Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alone

We are finally alone again. Just Craig and I and the kids. It is great. It was fun having the other kids but I am glad it is just us. It is much quieter and cleaner. The kids are happy to that they don't have anyone stealling there toys. The kids are getting bigger. They both look taller to me. And Carly is starting to look older. Things are good around here. Summer is coming and the kids can't wait to go swimming. They also can't wait to see there new little cousin Rebecca who they haven't seen because the flew is going around not the swine flew just the flew. But they will see her soon. School is almost over Craig has one more final and then he is done for the summer anyways. Craig and I are going to start going to road runner for the summer again and working out hopefully I can loose some wait so I can fit in my close again. And maybe we will sell are house this summer. Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you next week!!

Reeds said...

How nice to have a little more peace in your home. Probably made you appreciate the good times :)

Andy and Michele said...

Isn't it nice to breathe again? I can't believe summer is pretty much here with all its heat and glory! Pool time!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones