Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally!!

No we did't sell our house. I finally got my massage license. After being done with school for five and a half years I finally got it. So I am in buisness. So if anybody needs or wants one spread the word and let me know. I can now do what I went to school for and make some money doing it. YAY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the license. I may need one when I come down but not sure that I can afford it. I think that I should get a free one so that I can spread the word from experience!!! LOL!! Can't wait to see you.

Love Ya,
Manda

Michael + Rena said...

Do you travel? j/k Congrats on getting your license and I hope you get a plethora of clients!

Exquisite Effects said...

Congrats!
I LOVE your top pic! Did you make those letters? They are so cute, I love them!

Adria said...

hello i am always wanting a massage, especially lately...so drive on over it's only 3 hours..2 1/2 if you drive like a Packer:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones